Apheleia RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Suggestion

2 posters

Go down

My Suggestion Empty My Suggestion

Post by ayzzer12 Tue May 01, 2012 12:13 pm

I suggest that you must disable the Thana Card,LHZ cards because this is already lvl 255/100 server level rate..Even the standard Valk Armor.. The Standard Valk armor is not a 100% freeze resistant...so what is the use of Stormy Knight Card? its useless right?... ok lets say Valk Set is hard to get because you need a Quest for it..but when someone have it..you think it is still balance? i don't think so GM...so Please...Focus on this Suggestion...Thank You GM and Have a Nice day... Peace OUT ^^

ayzzer12
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

My Suggestion Empty Re: My Suggestion

Post by ayzzer12 Tue May 01, 2012 5:10 pm

and more GM.....Beelzebub Card has no effect...kindly check it

ayzzer12
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukito Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Before I start answering your post is in a wrong section. I moved it in Suggestion Section.

I suggest that you must disable the Thana Card,LHZ cards because this is already lvl 255/100 server level rate
I don't see any reasons why should thana be disable. If I disable it players will start making their char's vit 255. Try to kill a Paladin without thana.

Disabling LHZ cards?
it's one of server's custom card effect, so why disabling it? Not all Players with LHZ cards can't be killed. There are ways how to kill a lhz users, don't depend too much to what you only know try to experiment.

Even the standard Valk Armor.. The Standard Valk armor is not a 100% freeze resistant...
I think you know the meaning of custom item effects right?

so what is the use of Stormy Knight Card? its useless right?...
So your point is like stone curse is useless if a player is wearing medusa card? Have you tried striping armor?

ok lets say Valk Set is hard to get because you need a Quest for it..but when someone have it..you think it is still balance? i don't think so GM...so Please...Focus on this Suggestion.
Yes it's balance. It will only become unbalance if only 1 player can have it, but as far as I remember Valkyrie Set can be acquired by anyone in a Quest. Other players work hard to get it, all the resources are everywhere you just have to hunt it. It's your choice if you're gonna do the quest or not.

and more GM.....Beelzebub Card has no effect...kindly check it
You can only feel the effect if you don't have 150 dex. Because Berzibub card, affects only the casting time.

Kindly try to adapt the custom items before complaining, because this is a Private Server. There are items that are customized and other stuff.

Yukito
Admin
Admin

https://apheleiaro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down