Apheleia RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Lots of Suggestions Empty Lots of Suggestions

Post by Chinapay Tue May 01, 2012 12:19 am

1. Can you please put in the Counteragent/Mixture maker NPC to ask "How many Counteragents/Mixtures would you like to create". Also the same for the Dyestuff maker.

2. Forging - NPC Forger should ask if he should forge up to the safe refine or up to what number should he forge the item.

3. Gold Acidus - Auto Respawn at abyss_03

4. Headgear NPCs in mall

5. Helm of Darkness - Str + 15 OR Auto cast of Wall of Fog, make it upper part ONLY.

6. Headgear quests

7. Poring coins every 20 mins - not 1 hour

8. Fix Basilica - It says in the description "Anyone can come in", but how come only your party mates can come in?

9. Fix Preserve - The icon at the right side doesn't get off unless you relog.

10. Remove Shion from @go 15

11. High Priest Card - In the description it says you put it in the Armor, but you actually put it in the Accessory

12. Crystal Wings - The description in the Crystal Wings has extra, it was Kazekage Sunglasses I think

Last edited by Chinapay on Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Something)
Chinapay
Chinapay
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Lots of Suggestions Empty Re: Lots of Suggestions

Post by ador Wed May 02, 2012 12:15 pm

ohmsome suggestion hue.

ador
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukito Thu May 03, 2012 12:37 pm

1. Can you please put in the Counteragent/Mixture maker NPC to ask "How many Counteragents/Mixtures would you like to create". Also the same for the Dyestuff maker.

I'll ask the gm staff about this

2. Forging - NPC Forger should ask if he should forge up to the safe refine or up to what number should he forge the item.
*Fixed*

3. Gold Acidus - Auto Respawn at abyss_03
*Fixed*

4. Headgear NPCs in mall
*Still working on it*

5. Helm of Darkness - Str + 15 OR Auto cast of Wall of Fog, make it upper part ONLY.
I'll ask the gm staff about this.

6. Headgear quests
*Still working on it*

7. Poring coins every 20 mins - not 1 hour
My answer is no.

8. Fix Basilica - It says in the description "Anyone can come in", but how come only your party mates can come in?
*Still working on it*

9. Fix Preserve - The icon at the right side doesn't get off unless you relog.
This is now used in official server. I'll try to change it. You may have to wait a little longer.

10. Remove Shion from @go 15
*Fixed*

11. High Priest Card - In the description it says you put it in the Armor, but you actually put it in the Accessory
at the update it will be *Fixed*

12. Crystal Wings - The description in the Crystal Wings has extra, it was Kazekage Sunglasses I think
at the update it will be *Fixed*

Yukito
Admin
Admin

https://apheleiaro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloette Mon May 21, 2012 9:58 pm

@topic maker
Apparently, these suggestions of yours are still on progress. I apologize for the inconvenience but we are really working hard on it. I will update everyone by posting in the ApheleiaRO news about the future updates.

Closed.
Chloette
Chloette
Game Master / Police
Game Master / Police

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum