Apheleia RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

refiner npc/heal+buff+repair+identify npc

3 posters

Go down

refiner npc/heal+buff+repair+identify npc Empty refiner npc/heal+buff+repair+identify npc

Post by C13133 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:42 am

1. for refiner npc i suggest that you can indicate until what level u want the item to be refined to, for example.

the npc asks you "what level would you want me to refine it to?"
then you choose
>to safe level
>to +whatever (still has same break chance)

this would save time

2. for the npc that heals, i suggest adding repair item, identify, and buff on click

saves time also. thank you Very Happy

C13133
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

refiner npc/heal+buff+repair+identify npc Empty Re: refiner npc/heal+buff+repair+identify npc

Post by Yukito Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 pm

I will see what I can do about the refiner.
The repair item can be seen at the forging area of any city. I do not recommend buff NPC, because other job will be useless if I add the buff NPC.
Thank You.

Yukito
Admin
Admin

https://apheleiaro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

refiner npc/heal+buff+repair+identify npc Empty Re: refiner npc/heal+buff+repair+identify npc

Post by C13133 Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:25 pm

alright boss, i was suggesting putting auto repair in the heal npc, it automatically repairs items for a price but if there is less money it does not repair. then automatic identify items Very Happy

C13133
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowe Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 pm

C13133 wrote:alright boss, i was suggesting putting auto repair in the heal npc, it automatically repairs items for a price but if there is less money it does not repair. then automatic identify items Very Happy

definitely a mass identifier to those who are farming equips and +ing them Smile

Crowe
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukito Sat May 05, 2012 1:33 am

Refiner is now refining to it's safe level

*CLOSED*

Yukito
Admin
Admin

https://apheleiaro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum